Dr. Amir Hajisafari has been helping to educate and treat people in the South Florida community as a team member of County Line Chiropractic Medical and Rehab for over fifteen years. Prior to becoming a licensed chiropractor, Dr. Hajisafari worked as a research assistant for the University of Miami. | view full bio
Plantation Accident Injury Clinic & Rehab Center
At County Line Chiropractic, our doctors offer non-surgical treatment options for patients suffering from acute or chronic pain.
Even a minor accident injury can have long-term repercussions. Without proper treatment, the effects of any auto accident, workplace accident, or personal accident can continue to get worse over time. Whether your injury was minor or traumatic, County Line Chiropractic’s accident injury clinic can help. Regardless of the severity, our chiropractors in Plantation will make sure you are fully informed about the various treatment options available to you and create a customized care plan designed to relieve chronic pain and improve your mobility.
We’re highly trained in accident trauma rehab:
The doctors at our accident injury clinic in Plantation are all highly skilled in a wide variety of injury recovery treatments. We offer the most advanced forms of chiropractic care services and regenerative medicine treatments in Florida for all types of accidents.
- Car accident injury care
- Motorcycle accident injury care
- Uber/Lyft Rideshare accident injury care
- Truck accident injury care
- Workplace accident injury care
- Personal accident injury care
Services & features available at our
Plantation accident rehab center:
County Line Chiropractic offers transportation services to the facility closest to you for all auto accident patients. We value your time which is why we have developed an entirely digital intake process. We want to ensure that it’s fast and easy for new patients to check in and get treated immediately. Your wellness and comfort is our top priority.
- Accident injury rehab & pain relief
- Transportation for auto accident patients
- Walk-in patients welcomed
- On-site, digital X-ray
- Physical rehabilitation
- Ultrasound therapy equipment
- Hands-on chiropractic adjustments
- Private treatment rooms
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee & candy
- Online appointment scheduling
Frequently Asked Questions
Every treatment plan is different, but some of the therapies we may incorporate into your customized car plan are:
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Stretching exercises
- Resistance exercises
- Core-strengthening exercises
- Walking exercises
- Reduce the patient’s recovery time
- Improve the patient’s coordination, balance, and mobility
- Decrease or eliminate the patient’s pain
- Prevent further injuring oneself or assist the patient as he or she is recovering from an injury.
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Arm pain
- Tingling sensation in the hand
- Hand pain
- A stiff neck
Regardless of the severity of the accident, we strongly recommend that all our patients seek medical attention at one of our accident clinic locations in South Florida as quickly as possible to be evaluated for any emergency injuries that may have been sustained.
- Seek immediate medical attention, if necessary. If not, come in to County Line Chiropractic center as soon as possible after the accident, even if you have no visible injuries. If within a certain distance, we’ll send you an Uber or Lyft ride to ensure you arrive safely.
- Call the police so that a police report can be made.
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other motorist(s) involved and collect the contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- If possible, take photos of the vehicles, people involved, and your injuries.
- Contact the relevant insurance company to file an accident report and get their claims process started.
We treat our patients like our own family.
We are committed to providing each and every patient with the highest quality, customized care they deserve. You can count on our chiropractors to help you live a happy, healthy, and pain-free life without any surgical procedures or harmful medications.
“They explained to me everything about my accident and what they were going to do – point by point what was going on with my body, and said they would do everything they can for me to feel back to normal.”
Sandy T , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I felt very comfortable attending therapy at this site ,the workers were very nice people,they treated you with the upmost respect from the time you walk in the building you’re greeted with a smile . I would refer all of my friends/family to this location if ever needed for therapy thank you all.”
Cynthia H , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“The best place to go. Fast recovery and best staff.”
BRIDGET K , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I’ve been treating here for many years and I refer my friends/family here after an injury for one stop, all-inclusive care”
Audrey M , Plantation April, 2021
“Many years ago i was helped. Many thanks county Line Chiropractor.”
Fernando M , North Miami Beach March, 2021
“County Line Chiropractic is a great office. The staff is friendly, accommodating, courteous. The office is spotless, clean and spacious. The doctors are knowledgeable, caring and informative. I would recommend them anytime.”
Munnings , Plantation March, 2021
“Doctors Amir and Pana and the whole team are AWESOME with every visit I feel welcome as I walk through the door and it’s always a pleasure attending every visit!!! Keep up the great work guys You all are doing a great job!”