The types of cookies we may use include:
- Session Cookies. These are cookies stored on your computer only when visiting the Sites and then deleted when you close your browser.
- Preference Cookies. These help us remember your preferences when you use the Sites.
- Security Cookies. These help us authenticate users and prevent fraud.
- Process Cookies. These help our Sites deliver functionality and are necessary for certain features.
We use Google Analytics to help us analyze web traffic and to learn more about our users. “Google Analytics” is a service offered by Google that generates statistics and information about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and provides information about website usage. You may opt-out of Google Analytics tracking here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our Email Policy
By submitting your email address to County Line Chiropractic, you agree to receive commercial emails advertising our services. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe by following the link located at the bottom of any email we send.
Third Party Links
You may encounter links to third party websites when visiting our Sites. We do not control the content found on these third party websites and we can make no guarantees as to the protection and privacy of any information you submit to these websites. Please exercise caution when navigating away from our Sites.
We do not knowingly market the Sites to, or collect any personal data from, children under the age of 13. Please contact us immediately if you believe we have personal data from a child under the age of 13. We will immediately delete any such data.
We use a number of managerial and electronic methods of safeguarding your personal data. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the security of our information you transmit to us, including personal data. You agree to use the Sites at your own risk.
Our Sites are operated and managed on servers located within the United States. If you reside in a country other than the United States, your personal data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our Sites, visitors who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to, and processing of personal data on, servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence.
Correcting, Deleting, or Downloading Personal Data
You may correct, delete, or download your personal date that we store, as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). To request a correction or deletion, or to receive the personal data we store that pertains to you, please contact us as provided for in Section 12.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose collected. We will retain your personal data as follows. We may, however, retain your personal data for longer when such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
Your rights under the GDPR
If you transmit personal data from within the European Economic Area, the GDPR provides you with certain rights. The below is a summary of these rights. Additional rights may apply as well.
- Right of Access: you have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the personal data we process about you.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: you the right to have us delete your personal data.
- Right to Restrict: you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your personal data.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making: you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
DATA CONTROLLER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The personal data we collect and process is controlled by County Line Chiropractic, a Florida limited liability company in the United States. You may contact us at: 1857 NE Miami Gardens Dr, North Miami Beach, FL 33179. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.