Dr. Carlos Peña
Dr. Carlos Peña joined County Line Chiropractic Medical and Rehab Centers in 2021 when he joined the Pembroke Pines location. A 2005 graduate of Florida International University with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Dr. Peña received his doctorate in chiropractic from Life University in 2017. | view full bio
Car Accident 411
Pembroke Pines Car Accident Injury Clinic & Rehab Center
At County Line Chiropractic, our doctors offer non-surgical treatment options for patients suffering from acute or chronic pain.
Even a minor car accident injury can have long-term repercussions. Without proper treatment, the effects of any auto accident, workplace accident, or personal accident can continue to get worse over time. Whether your injury was minor or traumatic, County Line Chiropractic’s accident injury clinic can help. Regardless of the severity, our chiropractors in Pembroke Pines will make sure you are fully informed about the various treatment options available to you and create a customized care plan designed to relieve chronic pain and improve your mobility.
We’re highly trained in accident trauma rehab:
The doctors at our accident injury clinic in Pembroke Pines are all highly skilled in a wide variety of injury recovery treatments. We offer the most advanced forms of chiropractic care services and regenerative medicine treatments in Florida for all types of auto accidents.
- Car accident injury care
- Motorcycle accident injury care
- Uber/Lyft Rideshare accident injury care
- Truck accident injury care
- Workplace accident injury care
- Personal accident injury care
Services & features available at our
Pembroke Pines car accident rehab center:
County Line Chiropractic offers transportation services to the facility closest to you for all auto accident patients. We value your time which is why we have developed an entirely digital intake process. We want to ensure that it’s fast and easy for new patients to check-in and get treated immediately. Your wellness and comfort are our top priority.
- Car Accident injury rehab & pain relief
- Transportation for auto accident patients
- Walk-in patients welcomed
- On-site, digital X-ray
- Physical rehabilitation
- Ultrasound therapy equipment
- Hands-on chiropractic adjustments
- Private treatment rooms
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee & candy
- Online appointment scheduling
What Chiropractic Treatments Are Available in Pembroke Pines?
Research suggests that chiropractic treatment can speed up the recovery process after an automobile accident.
Our Pembroke Pines accident injury clinic chiropractors build a customized care plan for each patient to reap the maximum benefits from their chiropractic care. They do this by gathering patient medical history, x-rays, vitals, and using this information to document progress during recovery.
We use a technique called spinal manipulation to take pressure off the joints and use massage therapy to reduce inflammation. This has been shown to decrease pain and improve patient nerve function. We also offer a wide variety of natural treatment techniques including:
- Kinesio Taping (KT) – Mimics the physical qualities of skin and is used to alleviate pressure from the injured area by creating interstitial space between skin and muscle. KT is used to treat injuries, support weakened areas, re-educate muscles and enhance performance by protecting against injuries.
- Adjustment – It’s a procedure in which a chiropractor uses their hands to apply controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint which results in proper alignment of the spine. A chiropractic adjustment may help with the root of pain from car accidents like whiplash, pinched nerves, and more.
- Physical therapy – Includes sets of exercises to help strengthen a weakened muscle, relieve pain, improve movements and range of motion, gain confidence post-injury or surgery, and more. It’s an intermediate step that is recommended for people who have been in a car accident, broke their limbs, fell, or lost range of motion for various reasons.
- Ultrasound – A method during which high-frequency sound waves produce images of structures in your body that help diagnose different conditions.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation- Stimulation that creates muscle contractions that can be fast or have long pauses or be quick and frequent. It is identical to natural muscle contractions and your brain can’t tell the difference. Electrical stimulation is used to help with pain management, increase blood flow, speed up injury recovery, warm-up, and more.
There are several methods that our chiropractors use depending on the patient’s severity of injury and range of motion.
Chiropractic care can also provide relief for a vast number of conditions that affect the spine, muscles, and/or connective tissue.
Types of Injuries and Pain a Pembroke Pines Chiropractor Can Help With
- Neck Pain -Car accident doctors can help with your neck pain after a car accident. This type of pain may be sharp or dull and may not come until days or even weeks after your accident. A chiropractic adjustment will return your back to proper alignment and will take pressure off the nerves.
- Back Pain – Whether it’s lower back pain or upper back pain, a chiropractic adjustment can help. During a car accident, you experience jerking shifts into different directions which may cause misalignment and pinched nerves. Your spine controls much of your body so if your back is misaligned, you may experience pain in other parts of your body as well.
- Tension Headaches and Migraine – After a car accident, you may experience some pain in your back which in return causes bad posture. Bad posture can lead to tension headaches. An accident rehab doctor can adjust your spine and release the pressure from your nerves that cause your tension headaches and migraine.
- Shoulder Pain – During a car accident, you may also injure your shoulder. A chiropractor can help with your shoulder pain through a series of specific stretches.
- Knee Pain – Pain in your knees may be caused by a car accident. A chiropractor can help with your knee pain through a series of stretches and adjustments.
Why Choose the Pembroke Pines County Line Chiropractors?
- Bilingual Services
- Transportation Provided
- Complete Injury Care including diagnostic and personalized care plan
- We accept Insurance: our staff is happy to help you understand your chiropractic benefits and work with your insurance company to make it stress-free for you
- We work with your lawyer: car accidents can become complicated. We are happy to work with your legal representative to provide them with the details of your injury and any other information they may need to represent you.
Pembroke Pines’s Car Accident Doctors are Ready to Help
At County Line Chiro, we understand that injuries can affect so many different aspects of your life and strive to help you recover as quickly as possible. Our experienced chiropractors who tailor a care plan to each unique individual will treat you like family and will address all your concerns using the latest technology and techniques and that’s what sets us apart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reduce the patient’s recovery time
- Improve the patient’s coordination, balance, and mobility
- Decrease or eliminate the patient’s pain
- Prevent further injuring oneself or assist the patient as he or she is recovering from an injury.
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Arm pain
- Tingling sensation in the hand
- Hand pain
- A stiff neck
Every treatment plan is different, but some of the therapies we may incorporate into your customized car plan are:
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Spinal Decrompression Therapy
- Heat Therapy
- Stretching exercises
- Resistance exercises
- Core-strengthening exercises
- Walking exercises
Regardless of the severity of the accident, we strongly recommend that all our patients seek medical attention at one of our accident clinic locations in South Florida as quickly as possible to be evaluated for any emergency injuries that may have been sustained.
- Seek immediate medical attention, if necessary. If not, come in to County Line Chiropractic center as soon as possible after the accident, even if you have no visible injuries. If within a certain distance, we’ll send you an Uber or Lyft ride to ensure you arrive safely.
- Call the police so that a police report can be made.
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other motorist(s) involved and collect the contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- If possible, take photos of the vehicles, people involved, and your injuries.
- Contact the relevant insurance company to file an accident report and get their claims process started.
- Relief From Chronic Neck Pain/ Back Pain
- Reduced need for Pain Medications
- Eases Chronic Headaches
- Decreased Arthritic Pain
- Reduces Pain and Severity of Curvature in Scoliosis
- Improved Mood
- Better Circulation and Flexibility
- Improved Posture, Resulting in Less Pain
- Decreased Inflammation
Call our office at (800) 811-1231 to find out if your plan is accepted. One of our in-house Insurance Specialists will be happy to confirm your coverage.
- Asses the situation - Even a minor car accident can quickly become dangerous because of moving traffic and pain you may not feel right away. You may be experiencing shock, therefore it is important to take a moment and assess the situation. Once you do so, either move your car over to the side of the road, stay in your car or leave the car and move over to the side. Make sure your passengers do so safely as well.
- Check for injury - Understand the extent of your own injuries and the injuries of your passengers and others involved after the car accident. If you are severely injured, then it is best not to move.
- Dial Emergency Services - Once you can safely do so, dial 911. Do not admit fault.
- Seek Medical Help - In the moment after a car accident, you may not feel like anything is wrong, but that feeling may be misleading. Make sure to seek medical help and retain all your paperwork and bills.
- Record Evidence - If you are not immediately taken to the hospital, gather evidence at the scene as much as you can. Take videos, photographs, gather footage from the dashcam (yours or someone else's that may have recorded the moment of the accident)
- Gather Contact Information - Talk to the witnesses and gather personal information from others involved in the accident. Document all of that information.
- Call Legal Help - Call a car accident lawyer to understand your rights. They may advise you to not contact your car insurance right away. Contact Insurance - If you are not working with a lawyer, contact your insurance and let them know what happened.
- Call County Line Chiropractors - Call County Line Chiropractors to receive non-invasive medical help after your car accident injuries. We will examine you and create a care plan designed specifically to treat the source of your pain. Remember that you may not feel pain immediately following the car accident, but that does not mean that you are not injured. Some symptoms may occur days, weeks or sometimes even months later. Florida law requires victims of car accidents to seek medical help within 14 days after the accident in order to be eligible for insurance compensation. Don’t wait and call our accident injury clinic today.
Visit our Pembroke Pines location today!
Come and meet the staff at our Pembroke Pines location. Schedule your appointment today and start your recovery!
Helping patients for over 30 years
Full-service rehab centers
Non-Invasive alternative to surgery
We treat our patients like our own family.
We are committed to providing each and every patient with the highest quality, customized care they deserve. You can count on our chiropractors to help you live a happy, healthy, and pain-free life without any surgical procedures or harmful medications.
“They explained to me everything about my accident and what they were going to do – point by point what was going on with my body, and said they would do everything they can for me to feel back to normal.”
Sandy T , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I felt very comfortable attending therapy at this site ,the workers were very nice people,they treated you with the upmost respect from the time you walk in the building you’re greeted with a smile . I would refer all of my friends/family to this location if ever needed for therapy thank you all.”
Cynthia H , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“The best place to go. Fast recovery and best staff.”
BRIDGET K , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I’ve been treating here for many years and I refer my friends/family here after an injury for one stop, all-inclusive care”
Audrey M , Plantation April, 2021
“Many years ago i was helped. Many thanks county Line Chiropractor.”
Fernando M , North Miami Beach March, 2021
“County Line Chiropractic is a great office. The staff is friendly, accommodating, courteous. The office is spotless, clean and spacious. The doctors are knowledgeable, caring and informative. I would recommend them anytime.”
Munnings , Plantation March, 2021
“Doctors Amir and Pana and the whole team are AWESOME with every visit I feel welcome as I walk through the door and it’s always a pleasure attending every visit!!! Keep up the great work guys You all are doing a great job!”