Born and raised just outside of New York City, Dr. Joseph Hochstein attended both undergraduate and graduate school in upstate New York where he received his bachelors in physical education, a concentration in exercise physiology and later earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic. At an early age, Dr. Joseph Hochstein knew that he was meant to become a chiropractor. His uncle, Dr. Robert Hochstein, also a chiropractor, would adjust Joe on a regular basis growing up. | view full bio
Dr. Laura Hochstein was born and raised in Broward County and is excited to return to the South Florida community to treat patients after completing her studies at Life University in Georgia. Dr. Hochstein dreamt of following her fathers’ footsteps from a young age and studied pre-med, receiving a Bachelor of Science in biology before completing her Doctorate of Chiropractic. One of Dr. Hochstein’s earliest memories is greeting patients at County Line’s front desk as a child while watching her father, Dr. Robert Hochstein, build the practice from the ground up concentrating on quality family and patient care. When Dr. Hochstein is not in the office or continuing her research in holistic medicine, she enjoys attending Heat and Dolphins games, traveling to theme parks and finding ways to use food as medicine. | view full bio
Car Accident 411
North Miami Beach Car Accident Injury Clinic & Rehab Center
At County Line Chiropractic, our doctors offer non-surgical treatment options for patients suffering from acute or chronic pain.
Even a minor car accident injury can have long-term repercussions. Without proper treatment, the effects of any auto accident, workplace accident, or personal accident can continue to get worse over time. Whether your injury was minor or traumatic, County Line Chiropractic’s accident injury clinic can help. Regardless of the severity, our chiropractors in North Miami Beach will make sure you are fully informed about the various treatment options available to you and create a customized care plan designed to relieve chronic pain and improve your mobility.
We’re highly trained in car accident trauma rehab:
The doctors at our car accident injury clinic in North Miami Beach are all highly skilled in a wide variety of injury recovery treatments. We offer the most advanced forms of chiropractic care services and regenerative medicine treatments in Florida for all types of auto accidents.
- Car accident injury care
- Motorcycle accident injury care
- Uber/Lyft Rideshare accident injury care
- Truck accident injury care
- Workplace accident injury care
- Personal accident injury care
Services & features available at our
North Miami Beach car accident rehab center:
County Line Chiropractic offers transportation services to the facility closest to you for all auto accident patients. We value your time which is why we have developed an entirely digital intake process. We want to ensure that it’s fast and easy for new patients to check in and get treated immediately. Your wellness and comfort is our top priority.
- Car Accident injury rehab & pain relief
- Transportation for auto accident patients
- Walk-in patients welcomed
- On-site, digital X-ray
- Physical rehabilitation
- Ultrasound therapy equipment
- Hands-on chiropractic adjustments
- Private treatment rooms
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee & candy
- Online appointment scheduling
What Chiropractic Treatments Are Available in North Miami Beach?
Research suggests that chiropractic treatment can speed up the recovery process after an automobile accident.
Our N. Miami Beach accident rehab doctors specialize in patient recovery after car accidents. They do this by gathering patient medical history, x-rays, vitals, and use this information to document progress during recovery.
Our team of auto accident rehab doctors use a technique called spinal manipulation to take pressure off the joints and use massage therapy to reduce inflammation. This has been shown to decrease pain and improve patient nerve function. We also offer a wide variety of natural treatment techniques including:
- Kinesio Taping (KT) – mimics the physical qualities of skin and is used to alleviate pressure from the injured area by creating interstitial space between skin and muscle. KT is used to treat injuries, support weakened areas, reducate muscles and enhance performance by protecting against injuries.
- Adjustment – it’s a procedure in which a chiropractor uses their hands to apply controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint which results in proper alignment of the spine. A chiropractic adjustment may help with the root of pain from car accidents like whiplash, pinched nerves and more.
- Physical therapy – includes sets of exercises to help strengthen a weakened muscle, relieve pain, improve movements and range of motion, gain confidence post injury or surgery and more. It’s an intermediate step that is recommended for people who have been in a car accident, borke their limbs, fell or lost range of motion for various reasons.
- Ultrasound – a method during which high-frequency sound waves produce images of structures in your body that help diagnose different conditions.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation- stimulation that creates muscle contractions which can be fast or have long pauses or be quick and frequent. It is identical to natural muscle contractions and your brain can’t tell the difference. Electrical stimulation is used to help with pain management, to increase blood flow, speed up injury recovery, warm up and more.
The type of treatment our chiropractors select depends on each patient and the severity of their injuries and each care plan can be adjusted depending on patients’ progress.
Chiropractic care can also provide relief for a vast number of conditions that affect the spine, muscles, and/or connective tissue.
Why Choose the N. Miami Beach Car Accident Rehab Doctors?
- Transportation to and from the clinic for accident patients
- Bilingual services
- Individualized diagnostic and care plans that can be altered based on progress
- Health insurance is accepted and our staff is happy to help you understand your chiropractic benefits
- We work with your lawyer in car accident cases to ensure they have all the information they need regarding your injuries, treatments and costs.
Our N.Miami Beach Accident Rehab Center is Open and Our Chiropractors Are Ready to Help
At County Line Chiro, we realize that the injuries sustained in car accidents can significantly impact your life and that’s why we aim to work quickly and efficiently to create the best care plan for your situation. Our accident rehab doctors will create a unique care plan to address your pain and discomfort and will always treat you like family. Contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reduce the patient’s recovery time
- Improve the patient’s coordination, balance, and mobility
- Decrease or eliminate the patient’s pain
- Prevent further injuring oneself or assist the patient as he or she is recovering from an injury.
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Arm pain
- Tingling sensation in the hand
- Hand pain
- A stiff neck
Every treatment plan is different, but some of the therapies we may incorporate into your customized car plan are:
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Spinal Decrompression Therapy
- Heat Therapy
- Stretching exercises
- Resistance exercises
- Core-strengthening exercises
- Walking exercises
Regardless of the severity of the accident, we strongly recommend that all our patients seek medical attention at one of our accident clinic locations in South Florida as quickly as possible to be evaluated for any emergency injuries that may have been sustained.
- Seek immediate medical attention, if necessary. If not, come in to County Line Chiropractic center as soon as possible after the accident, even if you have no visible injuries. If within a certain distance, we’ll send you an Uber or Lyft ride to ensure you arrive safely.
- Call the police so that a police report can be made.
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other motorist(s) involved and collect the contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- If possible, take photos of the vehicles, people involved, and your injuries.
- Contact the relevant insurance company to file an accident report and get their claims process started.
- Relief From Chronic Neck Pain/ Back Pain
- Reduced need for Pain Medications
- Eases Chronic Headaches
- Decreased Arthritic Pain
- Reduces Pain and Severity of Curvature in Scoliosis
- Improved Mood
- Better Circulation and Flexibility
- Improved Posture, Resulting in Less Pain
- Decreased Inflammation
Call our office at (800) 811-1231 to find out if your plan is accepted. One of our in-house Insurance Specialists will be happy to confirm your coverage.
- Asses the situation - Even a minor car accident can quickly become dangerous because of moving traffic and pain you may not feel right away. You may be experiencing shock, therefore it is important to take a moment and assess the situation. Once you do so, either move your car over to the side of the road, stay in your car or leave the car and move over to the side. Make sure your passengers do so safely as well.
- Check for injury - Understand the extent of your own injuries and the injuries of your passengers and others involved after the car accident. If you are severely injured, then it is best not to move.
- Dial Emergency Services - Once you can safely do so, dial 911. Do not admit fault.
- Seek Medical Help - In the moment after a car accident, you may not feel like anything is wrong, but that feeling may be misleading. Make sure to seek medical help and retain all your paperwork and bills.
- Record Evidence - If you are not immediately taken to the hospital, gather evidence at the scene as much as you can. Take videos, photographs, gather footage from the dashcam (yours or someone else's that may have recorded the moment of the accident)
- Gather Contact Information - Talk to the witnesses and gather personal information from others involved in the accident. Document all of that information.
- Call Legal Help - Call a car accident lawyer to understand your rights. They may advise you to not contact your car insurance right away. Contact Insurance - If you are not working with a lawyer, contact your insurance and let them know what happened.
- Call County Line Chiropractors - Call County Line Chiropractors to receive non-invasive medical help after your car accident injuries. We will examine you and create a care plan designed specifically to treat the source of your pain. Remember that you may not feel pain immediately following the car accident, but that does not mean that you are not injured. Some symptoms may occur days, weeks or sometimes even months later. Florida law requires victims of car accidents to seek medical help within 14 days after the accident in order to be eligible for insurance compensation. Don’t wait and call our accident injury clinic today.
We treat our patients like our own family.
We are committed to providing each and every patient with the highest quality, customized care they deserve. You can count on our chiropractors to help you live a happy, healthy, and pain-free life without any surgical procedures or harmful medications.
“They explained to me everything about my accident and what they were going to do – point by point what was going on with my body, and said they would do everything they can for me to feel back to normal.”
Sandy T , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I felt very comfortable attending therapy at this site ,the workers were very nice people,they treated you with the upmost respect from the time you walk in the building you’re greeted with a smile . I would refer all of my friends/family to this location if ever needed for therapy thank you all.”
Cynthia H , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“The best place to go. Fast recovery and best staff.”
BRIDGET K , Pembroke Pines April, 2021
“I’ve been treating here for many years and I refer my friends/family here after an injury for one stop, all-inclusive care”
Audrey M , Plantation April, 2021
“Many years ago i was helped. Many thanks county Line Chiropractor.”
Fernando M , North Miami Beach March, 2021
“County Line Chiropractic is a great office. The staff is friendly, accommodating, courteous. The office is spotless, clean and spacious. The doctors are knowledgeable, caring and informative. I would recommend them anytime.”
Munnings , Plantation March, 2021
“Doctors Amir and Pana and the whole team are AWESOME with every visit I feel welcome as I walk through the door and it’s always a pleasure attending every visit!!! Keep up the great work guys You all are doing a great job!”